- Protection from UVA/UVB sun damage
- Co-factor in collagen production and must be present for formation to occur
- Increase the production of new collagen
- Thickening the epidermis and “plumps out” lines and wrinkles
- Strengthening elastin in the skin and blood vessels
"The Vitamin C is my favourite I make sure I never run out. I live in the country so I get the girls to send it to me. It makes my skin velvety and soft – I love it."
"Never before have I had such magic results with my pimple prone skin. I used the 5% glycolic wash and within days I could notice a difference and so could my friends. I don’t wear as much thick makeup anymore!"
Natalie, Osborne Park
I’ve been using the 5% cleansers now for about 5 years. As a cosmetic nurse myself I know how these active ingredients work at a cellular level and can see how great they make my skin look and feel
Tammy, Perth WA
Love, Love, Love This Vitamin. Where do i start enstalling the benefits of b3 one of the most researched and acclaimed vitamins for the skin. It’s ...Read more